24/7 Wheelchair & Non-Emergency BLS Stretcher Transport
- Doctor/Dental Appointments
- Dialysis, Chemo, Radiation
- ER Visits
- Shopping, errands
- Airport Runs
- Church, Wedding, Special Events
- Caregivers available to accompany client
- Local as well as long-distance transports
- 24/7 Emergency Basic Life Support Stretcher Service
Serving: Benton County, Madison County and Springdale
- Long Distance: Anywhere in the US
- Facility transfers
- Oxygen on board
- Medicare license pending and will bill private insurance on a case by case basis- call for details
- Each ambulance staffed with 2 EMT’s or 1 EMT and 1 EVO as required by the Arkansas Department of Health
In a fast-paced community, it is often hard to find a reliable, professional, courteous company. Because Good Shepherd Transport is a locally owned, independent business, we strive to maintain the highest standards of integrity, reliability, and trust with our clients. Having served in the senior home care industry for five years, our owners know the importance of a good name in our community. Therefore, our goal is to provide a quality experience that meets the needs of each client.
Our drivers are caring, compassionate and professional. Each driver is put through a rigorous training program which involves safety training, defensive driving, operating mechanics of the lifts, as well as guidelines to safely pick up and transport individuals in and out of their home or facility.
"I've only ever dealt with one organization for transportation and they are the only ones you'll ever need! They are timely, professional, and courteous to all of our patients. Could not ask for a better service! Thanks, Good Shepherd! Keep up the great work."
"I have been a customer of Good Shepherd for 6 years. They have been on time every single time, they work through any kind of weather, and they have picked me up in the middle of the night. You also can schedule appointments knowing they will always be there. The drivers are very friendly and professional and everyone is very nice. 5 stars!"
We transport anywhere in the United States and are available days, nights, weekends, and holidays. Contact us today to get a quote on our wheelchair and stretcher services.