Here is a variety of services our caregiver can provide to your loved one:
Services Offered at Home or in Facilities
- Companionship and conversation
- Alzheimer's/Dementia care
- Medication reminders
- Transportation to appointments
- Accompany to lunch, church, shopping, etc.
- Light exercise, walking
- Assist with bathing, dressing, grooming
- Light housekeeping, laundry, ironing
- Transferring, Hoyer lifts, etc.
- Sitters for hospitals, assisted living facilities
- Participation in cards, games and crafts
- Pet & Plant care
- End-of-Life care for hospice patients
Our Caregivers are CNA's (Certified Nursing Assistants) or have received a minimum of 40 hrs. of home care training. All caregivers are licensed, and insured by our Agency. Worker's Compensation and taxes are all handled through the Agency.
Good Shepherd Home Care Differentiators
- Caregiver of the year award for NW Arkansas in 2016, 2017, and 2018 presented by the Schmieding Senior Resource Center.
- Relationship driven…not numbers driven. Within a few days of starting care, you will feel like you know us and that we know you.
- Experienced, Qualified, Available. Our entire Care Coordination Team has multiple years of experience working in Elder care, Dementia care and Hospice care. They can be reached 24/7. We have an RN & LPN available for consultations.
- Wheelchair/Ambulatory Transportation vans available for transport to doctor appointments , hospitals, social events,
- Doing what is best for the client and their family…We will take the time to listen to your needs, answer your questions, and if we can’t help you, we will do our best to connect you with the people and resources that can help.
- Independent, locally owned, family operated since 2011.